Vegetables that are commonly used for cleansing and detoxifying the body include:
- Leafy greens (kale, spinach, lettuce, etc.)
- Cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, etc.)
- Root vegetables (carrots, beets, sweet potatoes, etc.)
- Squash and pumpkin
- Citrus fruits (oranges, lemons, limes, etc.)
- Berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc.)
Eating or drinking cold pressed juice of these foods can help support the body's natural detoxification processes and promote overall health.